Thinking of selling your Apartment?
The following disclosure statements are provided by BCA which is in accordance with the Unit Titles Act 2010:
- Unit Titles Act 2010 s146 Pre-contract disclosure to prospective buyer
(1) Before a buyer enters into an agreement for sale and purchase of a unit the
seller must provide a disclosure statement (a pre-contract disclosure statement)
to the buyer.
- Unit Titles Act 2010 s 147 Pre-settlement disclosure to buyer
(1) This section applies if a buyer and a seller have entered into an agreement for
sale and purchase.
(2) No later than the fifth working day before the settlement date, the seller must
provide a disclosure statement (a pre-settlement disclosure statement) to the
- Unit Titles Act 2010 s148 Buyer may request additional disclosure
(1) A buyer may request an additional disclosure statement or may request some,
but not all, of the information required to be in an additional disclosure statement
(specific prescribed information).
S146 / S147 Pre – Settlement Disclosure requests: